Re: Skolelinux / Debian Edu application of the week?

[Agustín Benito]
> isn't it better to begin with one app per month and then increase
> the frecuency? or there is such a monthly thing already?

I am confident that the good people that find time to work on
implementing this idea will decide based on their capasity how often
they will manage to write such news letters.  I picked once a week
because I know there are heaps and heaps of good programs to report,
and 52 a year seemed a good amount.  12 a year would be great too.  :)

Happy hacking,