Delivery Failure Report: Attachment Blocked

This message contains a disallowed attachment. Attachments of this type are often used by mass mailer viruses such as SoBig and BugBear. If this is a legitimate file attachment please resend it after compressing it. We   apologise for any inconvenience. This type of attachment is currently blocked.
--- Begin Message ---

--- End Message ---
Some parts of this message were removed because they violated your mail server's policies.

message.zip was removed from the message because it violates your mail server's policy.

--- Begin Message ---
Dear user of mailbox.gu.edu.au, administration of mailbox.gu.edu.au would like to let you know the following,

Your email account has been used to send a large amount of junk email messages during this week.
Most likely your computer was compromised and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow the instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
The mailbox.gu.edu.au support team.

--- End Message ---