Re: Stress test in ltsp

El jue, 17-04-2008 a las 16:07 +0200, RalfGesellensetter escribió:
> Am Donnerstag 17 April 2008 schrieb nigel barker:
> > Of course you would double your server maintenance, which may be
> > important in your case.
>
> Any experience with
> - rolling out LTSP with FAI?

Not

> - booting LTSP as low-fat-client (nearly diskless: RAM only local Swap)?

We have discarded that use, we want to have low power comsumption and
0-maintenance thin clients (think we're dealing with several thousands
of them, so those characteristics are really important).
I'm only interested in running firefox and vlc (to receive video
streaming) as local app.

Cheers.
José L.