Re: Cron <builder@administrator> nice make -s -C $HOME/src/debian-edu/src/build/CD-administrator check-and-build

Hi,

for those following at home... :)

On Saturday 05 April 2008 16:52, Cron Daemon wrote:
> Apt sources.list /etc/cdd/sources.list.UNRELEASED not found.
> make[2]: *** [packages.txt] Error 2
> grep: ../../debian-edu/packages.txt: No such file or directory
> make[1]: *** [wantedpkglist-lenny-test-i386.txt] Error 1
> make: *** [check-and-build] Error 2

Andreas, Winnie and me have located this error, Winnie will fix this with new
debian-edu uploads and Andreas will take measures that cdd-dev will
complain+prevent this in future.

It was caused by running "touch tasks/common; make debian/control" (for the
debian-edu package) while debian/changelog still had "UNRELEASED" as the
section.

regards,
	Holger