---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 21:59:37 +0100
From: Patrick Winnertz <winnie@debian.org>
To: debian-edu@lists.debian.org

Hello Fellow Developers!

Stockholm told me just a few minutes ago that there is a quite short
deadline for Subscription to the Extremadura Meeting in April (2.4 -
6.4 ).

Please note that I badly need your informations until 16.3.08 20.00 UTC.
This informations are:
 Your Name
 Your Passport ID
 The airport you want to travel from

Please provide the informations (except the Passport ID) also on this
website [1].

I'll write a private email to everybody who subscribed, but doesn't provide
a passport ID yet on Friday evening. This informations are needed by Cesar
to book the flights.
Please note that it is this year not longer possible to book the flights on
your own and get it refunded.: Extremadura prevers this year to buy them.

Thanks in advance!

I'm looking forward to meet you there again!

Greetings
Winnie

[1]: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Extremadura2008
--