Re: backported ltsp and ldm from sid

Hi Vagrant,

On Tuesday 26 February 2008 02:12, vagrant@freegeek.org wrote:
> i just uploaded new ltsp and ldm packages to lenny-test to because the

Please include the changelog since the version which is in lenny with these
uploads, simlimar to the bpo policy. This makes seeing what has changed much
easier :)

Due to a problem^wmisconfiguration in our dak setup, the packages were not
moved out of new even though Ronny accepted them yesterday. I've just fixed
the misconfiguration and they should be available any minute now.

regards,
	Holger