Web page with status of squeak license issue resolution?

Hi.  We spoke together after your lightning talk on FOSDEM about
getting squeak into Debian.  You mentioned that there is slow progress
in getting the license question resolved, but that it is a lot of
work.  Is there a web page documenting the status of this work?  Like
who need to be contacted, who is already contacted and who is left to
contact?

As I mentioned earlier, we in the Debian Edu community are interested
in including squeak into our distribution, and for this reason want to
see it in Debian/main.  CC to our list to keep the other maintainers
updated on the squeak status.

I've found <URL:http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/159> and
<URL:http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3733> but did not see any
information there about the work on contacting previous authors to get
them to agree on a relicensing.

Happy hacking,