Please upload latest CVS version od debian-edu

Hi,

yesterday I fixed cdd-dev which caused all education-* packages
uninstallable (see bugs #463838, #465573, #465608).  This is
fixed by a versioned Build-Depends from cdd-dev 0.4.6 now (including
reverting my previous wrong solution to make education-tasks
depend from cdd-common which is unnecessary on one hand and even
broken in the current design of cdd-common).

The new cdd-dev version 0.4.6 hit Debian unstable last night and
I would recommend to upload soon to prevent further bug reports.
If not we will most probably face a bug report for every single
meta package sooner or later.  For the moment I would stop
merging these bugs just to keep bug reporters informed that we
know about the problem of the single package.

Kind regards and sorry for the inconvience

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de