much ado about storage :: debmirror changes and suggestions.

Today i made som modifications to the rsync-debian cronjob. I added armel to the list of excluded architectures, and I added installer-$arch to the list of excluded directories.

the first i hope will save atlest a bit of space, the latter one was mostly to make it more consistent. don't think it will save more then a few 100 MB

Reading debian testing changes i can only assume debmirror will keep on growing. So if these changes are too little perhaps I could suggest temporarily excluding powerpc as well. ? I am not sure if there are any real users of powerpc at the moment, but they'd have to use debian's own mirrors to get main non-free and contrib. Ofcourse we would not be able to build powerpc images while it's excluded, but with a full debmirror i dont think we are building anything successfully anyway. A broken debmirror are also confusing for users, where .deb's are plain missing from the archive, luckily not many run lenny/sid from our repo (i hope)

Other then that i hope drift@ could inform us a bit about what the plans are to obtain more storage ? Or if there is anything we can do to assist in aquiering more storage.

kind regards
Ronny Aasen