Re: nonfree-flashplugin in debian-edu etch

Hola,

On Tue, Feb 12, 2008 at 10:18:10AM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Monday 11 February 2008 22:09, Daniel Hess wrote:
> > For a private backport (for a friend how can't life without flash) I
> > used a pre etch version of ia32-libs-gtk from snapshot.d.n and updated
> > it to the etch version of the libs. With this one can backport
> > nspluginwrapper and then backport the flashplugin-nonfree. /me thinks
> > this will not be allowed into bpo.
>
> /me thinks we could have it in our repo instead :-) Do you have the packages
> available and can upload them to etch-test (or just make them available
> somewhere for a review first)?

Ok, let us go for the "review first". I've modified them a bit (cleaner
packages and version numbers). They are available on
http://donotdisturb.ping.de/~daniel/edu-flash/

Not sure about the version number of ia32-libs-gtk as this is a forward
port of an older package version.

One problem is still there. We would need to distribute a backport of
empty-expect along with the amd64 version of flashplugin-nonfree or tell
users to get it from bpo.

Greetings

Daniel