Re: nonfree-flashplugin in debian-edu etch

[Holger Levsen]
> I wonder if we should upload the very same package from bpo to our
> archive. To etch-test and then eventually move it to our etch. And
> if so, should we use a lower version number as in bpo (by adding
> ~edu.etch+1) or just upload from exactly the same source? It is the
> same after all.

If it is the exact same package, I suggest we use the same version
number.  If it is an autobuild binary package, we should use a
different version number.  In this case, I suggest a lover number like
the one you propose.

> I wouldnt bother with lenny, we should rather test gnash and
> libswf-dec in lenny and report problems upstream.

Yes.  Non-free flash for lenny should be the backup plan, not the
primary plan.

Happy hacking,