Re: extremadura meeting 2008?

Hi,

On Thursday 07 February 2008 22:44, Patrick Winnertz wrote:
> Andreas Schuldei wrote some minutes ago that there will be some new
> timeslots for meetings in 2008.
> Should we again try to get one?
> If yes I would like to organisate that again for the debian-edu team.

I'm happy if you and Andreas organize that, I just want to let you know that I
was already working on this, as discussed in previous irc meetings... and as
also discussed there, I strongly suggest to hold the meeting in April, so
that we can focus on getting Lenny ready.

(I feel a bit like I wasted my energy or such.)

regards,
	Holger