Re: the new web pages

> I've planned to do some work on the web pages next week when I have
> winter holiday. If the rotating header on the new page is difficult,
> can
> we please skip it for now? It is more important to get the web pages
> ready.

Yes, I agree, we should skip that for now and you are right,
eyecatchers are the last work to be done before switching the site
to www.skolelinux.org

> Blog and planet would have been nice. How soon can we present this?

First we should make clear, what blocks and menues should show up on
the site and how they are arranged and with which nodes filled
exactly, depending on the content.(Multilangage Blocks)
Maybe Knut Yrvin and others can tell us his/their mind(s) about the
things to be held on this site for a detailled discussion about the
content on www-int@skolelinux.no?

> I'll try to take some photos of pupils using slx, and maybe some
> teachers.

So there is a need of having something like a gallery?
I think yes, and if it is only to have some pictures from gatherings
and fairs for linking into some nodes.
If so, Anders should make the acidfree module, or another good image
gallery module, available for usage.
(This module btw. has a block with rotating images available)

Jürgen Leibner, aka jever