Re: SLSchools: Server issue with PHP + XSLT

Am Montag 04 Februar 2008 schrieb Morten Werner Forsbring:
> I have checked in a fix, and hope it will work too.. :)

Hi Werner, something changed - but we are facing new kind of bugs:

> Warning: XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet()
> [function.XSLTProcessor-importStylesheet]: remote host file access
> not supported, file://xsl/str_replace.xsl in
> /org/www.skolelinux.no/htdocs/slschools/xslt-php4-to-php5.txt on line
> 29
>
>  Warning: XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet(file://xsl/str_replace.xsl)
> [function.XSLTProcessor-importStylesheet]: failed to open stream: no
> suitable wrapper could be found in
> /org/www.skolelinux.no/htdocs/slschools/xslt-php4-to-php5.txt on line
> 29
>
>  Warning: XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet()
> [function.XSLTProcessor-importStylesheet]: I/O warning : failed to
> load external entity "file://xsl/str_replace.xsl" in
> /org/www.skolelinux.no/htdocs/slschools/xslt-php4-to-php5.txt on line
> 29
>
>  Warning: XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet()
> [function.XSLTProcessor-importStylesheet]: compilation error: file
> /org/www.skolelinux.no/htdocs/slschools/ line 9 element include in
> /org/www.skolelinux.no/htdocs/slschools/xslt-php4-to-php5.txt on line
> 29
>
>  Warning: XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet()
> [function.XSLTProcessor-importStylesheet]: xsl:include : unable to
> load file://xsl/str_replace.xsl in
> /org/www.skolelinux.no/htdocs/slschools/xslt-php4-to-php5.txt on line
> 29

> Werner wrote:
>
> Sorry about the upgrade, we did some of the slschools-pages, but not
> thisone. :/

Alright, maybe post a note on the list - next time. Or we make a page
that describes what tests have to be done after each upgrade.

Nice to read your reports from Narvik. See you at some other meeting
soon, hopefully,
regards
Ralf