Re: A summary from Knut Yrvin on Skolelinux gathering in Narvik

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008, Knut Yrvin wrote:

Did a Skolelinux presentation for sys.admins and schools leaders from
municipalities adjacant to Narvik.

This reminds me that I forgot to tell you that Klaus actually has
translated GCompris to Norwegian and it is a translated version
available for Debian / Debian-Edu.  Perhaps you should make sure
that you use this one for presentations next time. (What crappy
system did you used for your presentation? ;-) )

Kind regards

           Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de