My summary from SkoleLinux gathering Narvik

Hi,

before I dive again into Debian-Med issues I just want to give
a short summary what I planned to do and what I finally have done.
Please have a look at

    http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/

It shows the "what we have in Debian-Med" (or rather it should
show it - it's just buggy) by parsing the Metapackages in SVN
and adding the package descriptions.

Workplan:

  1.  Fix the bugs in the Skript,              aprox. 90% done
      that produces this pages

  2.  Make it available for other CDDs         done in my fix
      who keep ther meta package source        for debian-edu and
      in SVN                                   debian-science
                                               Usage instructions
                                               will follow once
                                               finished

  3.  Use DDTP translation whereever           0% done, will be
      possible instead of English              possible task for
      package descriptions                     next gathering

  4.  Document Syntax for prospective          0% done, might be
      packages in tasks file (see the          possible task for
      red items at the bottom of the           the plane on my
      page                                     way back

Thanks for enabling me to fully focus on the work I wanted to
do without any real live distraction.  I hope to be able to
join other gatherings.  I'll keep you informed once the script
can be took over to debian-edu.alioth.debian.org (at least as
subitem - you probably have to care for some "frame" around it.
Chances are good to copy from debian-med even more stuff.

See you anywhere and thanks again

            Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de