Re: Workstation dual-boot

Dear Ralf,
It is difficult to argue with my poor English  :-(

2007/12/30, RalfGesellensetter <rgx@gmx.de>:
> Am Sonntag 30 Dezember 2007 schrieb Claudio Carboncini:
> > Is it possible to insert a workstation in skolelinux-net with the
> > dual-boot: Linux / Windows?
The Windows client had to join to the available Windows domain "SKOLELINUX".
By howto (13.4. Connecting Windows machines to the network) you need
to configure the Windows client as static host.
It is possible with only one card?
Thanks for the help
claudio