Re: Integration of other Linux-machines into Skolelinux network

Am Freitag 28 Dezember 2007 schrieb R. Scott Belford:
> With Respect for all the great work from the debianedu project

Dear Scott,

thank you for your clarifications. Your lines read like there is more
than one schools using Edubuntu clients with Skolelinux Tjener as LDAP
Server. If so, I'd like to encourage these schools to subscribe to our
School database. This makes them visible on our global maps, eases
communication between schools with similar configurations, and teachse
developers what network layouts are most common.

Please ask if you need further instructions on how to register a school.

Kind regards, and peaceful holidays to you all.

Ralf.