how to commit (was: Re: start to translate the release-manual - problems with the description in README.release-manual-translations)

Hi Jürgen, hi *,

Jürgen Leibner wrote:
When I translated a little bit how can I commit. Send the po-file to
this list? I got an alioth-account. Therefore I can commit in another
way?

If you have an alioth account already, why not use it?

Ok, at this point I should have be more precise.
I don't know how to commit with my alioth-account.
Where's the howto? Could you point me to an URL?

Thanks & a happy new year to all.

Regards,
Ludger