Re: start to translate the release-manual - problems with the description in README.release-manual-translations

Hi,

thank you for your answers.

Jürgen Leibner wrote:
You don't need to install the debian-edu-doc package on your system to translate it. So there isn't a need to edit your sources.list.
Just do the translation on the right files you checked out from svn
by following the guide on: http://wiki.skolelinux.no/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/Translations

ok. But what have I to do when I want to build such a package and when I
want to make HTML and PDF out of the documentation?

3.
I checked out the doc from svn yesterday. Is it true that there isn't
a german version so far? I didnt't find a file named
release-manual.de.po.

There is a german po file already.

Oh, yeah. You're right. Too much wine under my christmas tree. :-)

When I translate a paragraph should I add the comment "fuzzy" because
my translated section isn't reviewed yet. Or shouldn't I add a comment?

When I translated a little bit how can I commit. Send the po-file to this
list? I got an alioth-account. Therefore I can commit in another way?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerly,
Ludger