Re: Linux at schools in Berlin (German)

Hi Andreas and all read'in

> [Andreas]:
> [..] able to read German please look here:
>      http://www.pro-linux.de/news/2007/12129.html
> Are there any contacts [..]

Thank You for that Information, to work with it.
Its -I think, only- a thing of communication to have known it earlier,
but I dont know directly from whom. Hope that will be .. maybe when the days become longer ..

For the Time before, I would like to say ThanX to
every body working on Skolelinux and reading here
by sending Greetings and good Wishes for the next time,
to You -I think, mostly in the North- from that Berlin.

Have'n Make A God Time
Christian