Re: Cdd-dev switch done (Was: creation of branches in svn)

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007, José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:

How do you purpose to change when needed? ¿using dpkg-divert? In Debian
the freedesktop.org menu structure are conffiles (/etc/xdg/menus) so
that could be a problem...

Well, if I would have a reasonable answer for this question I would
be one step further.  I guess we will see some discussion about this
in the future (prefered on the debian-custom list).

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de