Re: creation of branches in svn

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

Yes.  I believe it is unlikely that we will upload a new version of
debian-edu for r2, and the generated package lists are as far as I
know, identical with and without the cdd-dev stuff.

... otherwise it would be a bug that should be reported.

Note that the
debian-edu svn source is used to build the CD, so we need to make sure
the build keep working on administrator.skolelinux.no when you do the
switch.

I think I will check this in either tomorrow or over the weekend.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de