Subject: RFA: kalgebra
Date: Friday 12 October 2007
From: Steffen Joeris <steffen.joeris@skolelinux.de>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <submit@bugs.debian.org>

Package: wnpp
Severity: normal

Hi

This package looks for a new home. Popcon states 380 users and I am sure
that a lot of math teachers really appreciate it.
It does not take too much work and it is really a nice application,
so take good care of it :)

 KAlgebra is a mathematical calculator which uses the MathML
 language. Nowadays it is possible to perform simple MathML operations
 (arithmetic and logical) and create 2D and 3D graphs. It is
 actually not necessary to know MathML to use KAlgebra.
 .
 The Mathematical Markup Language, is an XML based language used for
 displaying mathematical notation and content, especially on the web.
 It is a World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) recommended standard, and has
 been receiving increasing support by mathematical software vendors.
 .
  Homepage: http://kalgebra.berlios.de/
Tag: field::mathematics, implemented-in::c++, interface::x11, role::program,
scope::utility, suite::kde, uitoolkit::qt, works-with-format::xml,
x11::application

Cheers
Steffen

Sincerely,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.