Re: Developer gathering in Narvik, Norway - February 2008

Hi,

On Monday 10 December 2007 23:33, Morten Werner Forsbring wrote:
> The developer gathering be held 1st-3rd or 22nd-24th of February 2008

I would like to attend the meeting, but only if held on February 1st-3rd, as
I'll attend FOSDEM at the end of February...

> Remember to add to the wiki-page which dates you are able to join us,
> answer this email or send a separate email with your information to
> styret@friprogramvareiskolen.no.
>
> All participants may get their travel expenses reimbursed, but
> expenses have to be pre-approved by styret@friprogramvareiskolen.no

My travel costs will be around 400e, at least if I'd book today, please
consider this mail as asking for pre-approval for reimburstment of this
expense.

Could someone please be so kind and add my name to the wiki page and note the
information that the final airport destination is "Evenes (Harstad Narvik),
Norwegen, Evenes Apt. (EVE)"?! Thank you.

regards,
	Holger