authentication failure

Hi

Have made a fresh debian-edu install and have some problems.

I can loggin from the thin client as root on the ltsp but not as a regulare user added on tjener/lwat. Have added a user called testare with password testare. On the ltsp machine I can getent passwd testare and get correct information from ldap/tjener and su - testare on the ltsp works fine.

Have added the ltsp machine in lwat and changed in /etc/dchp3/dchp.conf but still no luck.

Logfile says
ltspserver00 sshd[4535]: (pam_unix) authentication failure; logname= uid=0 euid=0 tty=ssh ruser= rhost=ltsp253.intern user=testa ltspserver00 sshd[4535]: pam_ldap: error trying to bind as user "uid=testare,ou=People,dc=skole,dc=skolelinux,dc=no" (Invalid credentials)

What have I missed? done wrong?

One more thing, Swedish dont work after the installation all menus/programs are in english.

Best regards

Niklas