Re: network setup?

RalfGesellensetter wrote:
Am Samstag 08 Dezember 2007 schrieb Frank Lienhard:
and don't let the installer be able to run the network config, which
then is changed to default without a note.

Hi Frank,

apparently you've been trapped by your own precognition.
Funy, normally I get trapped by the opposite :-)
underground, but you won't be able to evade the special settings of Debian Edu.

Don't know much about the installer, but why not remove the expert options then?
In case you find further dependencies yet undocumented, please tell us - or write your findings directly to any of other wiki pages.

Maybe the additional router is the easiest way. I'll look how to do that with fli4l, openwrt or something else.