network setup?

Hi there.

I run a testinstall of debian-edu (as homenetwork for my family)
I'm used to the debian installer, so no problems with expert-install.
But although I configured my network to 192.168.1.* it comes up with:
eth0 as 10.0.0.2 and
eth1 as 192.168.0.* (which is i.O, because it's for the clients, if I'm
right)

So I edited the /etc/network/interfaces to my subnet, to be able to
upgrade and install things over the net.
But nevertheless which packagemanager I use (adept, aptitude) I get
webcache errore like this:
"webcache failed on 10.0.0.2:3184"
there's a bug (1054) mentioned in bugzilla, but it only says it will do
no harm (well no install, no upgrade is harm to me)

any hints?