updated stable update proposal: debian-edu-doc

Hi,

everything quoted is still valid, (everything removed not).

On Monday 03 December 2007 12:05, I wrote:
> Ref item 9 on <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Meeting/20070813>,
> here is a update proposal for the stable release.
>
> I propose to update the version of debian-edu-doc in the stable repository
> from 0.6.20070728 to 0.9.20071203.

now from 0.6.20070728 to 0.9.20071204

> Note to translators: please keep on rocking. Even if this might be the
> last upload before we release r1, we can and will still release updates
> to stable. At least I will propose this :-)
>
> This update brings a further improved release-manual and updated
> norwegian and german translations.

and italian.

> I will not include the debdiff output between the two source packages
> for the usual reasons. Neither the size of the source or binary package
> has substancially changed compared to what is in stable now.
> Both source packages are 4,3M and both binary packages are 17M.
>
> I suggest you look at the debdiff of the binary packages, the changelog
> diff, as well at the filelist of the binary package of the new version.

$ debdiff debian-edu-doc_0.9.20071128.dsc debian-edu-doc_0.9.20071204.dsc |diffstat
 debian/changelog                                  |   18
 documentation/release-manual/release-manual.de.po | 1623 ++++++++-------
 documentation/release-manual/release-manual.es.po | 1500 +++++++------
 documentation/release-manual/release-manual.it.po | 1918 ++++++++++-------
 documentation/release-manual/release-manual.nb.po | 2363 +++++++++++++---------
 documentation/release-manual/release-manual.pot   | 1480 +++++++------
 documentation/release-manual/release-manual.xml   |   64