Subject: Re:recommended router plattform
Date: Friday 26 October 2007 14:30
From: "Fco. Sergio Saraiva" <saraivalc@uol.com.br>
To: "holger" <holger@layer-acht.org>

Hi!

This discussion is basing in confuse about Coyote Linux.

Coyote for floppy is free.
Attention:
Coyote Linux Floppy Edition is GNU General Public License (GPL), see:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/coyotelinux/
and
http://www.coyotelinux.com/downloads/channel.php?ChannelID=5

Do you understand?

But ...
Coyote Linux Personal Firewall, version for installation at Hard Disk, is
 licensed for personal use only.
 http://www.coyotelinux.com/downloads/channel.php?ChannelID=8

As Coyote Floppy Edition's development stopped in May 2005, I suggest to look
 at: http://www.brazilfw.com.br
The main goal of BrazilFW is to continue the development of the former Coyote
 Linux floppy firewall/routing system. It allows to use many others boot
 devices.

Happy day!
Sergio Saraiva