Re: possible update exceptions for stable archive? (rules)

Hi,

On Monday 10 September 2007 15:48, Steffen Joeris wrote:
> > Here is the updated patch version.
> > You can also get the patch here[0].
> > Please comment, approve, reject, so we can get it into the policy.

[0]: http://developer.skolelinux.org/~white/patch

And were are talking about http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/ArchivePolicy :-)

I'm fine with the patch at [0]. White, can you add it please?

> I do not want to make it a requirement, but if you want to gain the love of
> the ftpmasters, it would be nice, if you could send a short mail body with
> the changes, which could be used in the announcement email.

I would also like to have this in policy, not as a requirement, but as a
wish/hint.

regards,
	Holger