Vote for meeting dates and Reminder: Next IRC-Meeting on Wednesday the 26th September

Hi all,

during the last meeting we discussed the low attendance of the irc
meetings lately, because currently we have the problem to find enough
people to get the meeting started.

To change this, it was decided to call for a new vote about the dates
the meeting will take place. So anyone who is interested in the irc
meetings and wants to attend, please direct your browser to
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Meeting/VoteForDate and update or add
your information there.

The next meeting will take place on Wednesday the 26th September at
19:00 UTC (21:00 CEST) at #debian-edu (on irc.debian.org).

Please have a look at the agenda on
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Meeting, volunteer for an
administrative task (especially the summary writing) and attend to the
meeting.

Hope to see you at the meeting!

Greetings

Daniel