Re: Stable update proposal: debian-edu-artwork

Hi,

On Monday 10 September 2007 19:42, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Well, as discussed on IRC, either version will do.  The changes in
> 0.0.22.0.edu.etch.1 is unrelated to the distro, and only fixes the
> install target to include the live splash image in the deb, for use
> when building the live image.

Steffen has disapproved 0.0.23.0.edu.etch.1 because debian has 0.0.23 which is
a lower version than ours.

Should we just bump the version to 0.0.24 and upload that version to debian
and debian-edu or do we need 0.0.24 in debian and a lower version (which?) in
debian-edu?

regards,
	Holger

BTW: I suggest making this package a non-native one, if only for easier NMUs.