Thanks for Skolelinux 3.0

Dear developers,

only recently I had the occasion to experience the installation of
Skolelinux 3.0 (based on Debian Etch). And I must say: I am impressed.
Installation of workstation profile has worked on several machines - out
of the box and within less than 1 hour. As opposed to 2.0 (being
restricted to CD size), the netinstall CD pulls in more or less
everything you need (exept mc). Cases where I failed to set up sound
cards or hald using sarge-backports worked in no time using Skolelinux
3.0.

Of course, I always confirm "popcon" participation. Maybe we can
similary animate users to sign up to testskoler database.

With kindest regards.
Ralf