[Fwd: Webbgränsnitt till skolelinux]

Hello everyone.

I am forwarding this email from Mattias Hemmingsson in Sweden who is
in a group of people doing a university project about administrative
systems in schools.

Please review his email and make suggestions if you have anything that
might prove useful in their context and that we could perhaps include
in our project.

PS: Make sure to CC Mattias on your replies as he is not on our lists.
(yet maybe :> )