Re: Stable update proposal: slbackup-php

Am Montag, 10. September 2007 09:36:23 schrieb Morten Werner Olsen:
> Patrick Winnertz <patrick.winnertz@skolelinux.org> writes:
> > I would like to request the update of slback-php in debian-edu etch
> > from version  0.2-2 to 0.3.edu.1-1.  Several errors are fixed in this
> > version. 0.2-2 is not really usefull, but 0.3 is. Furthermore are a
> > lot more translations included in the new version.
>
> Why 0.3.edu.1-1 and not 0.3-1~edu.1 ?? And can you please provide a
> diff between 0.2 and 0.3 too? After looking at the debdiff only, I
> cannot find an obvious reason why we shouldn't update this package...

It has indeed not much changed between 0.2 and 0.3 . The most important
fixes for debian-edu are:

0.3 contains a reviewed translation by the debian-i18n team. (also the
english was reviewed).  And the css file wasn't included into 0.2. so the
webinterface looks very ugly.

This are the two reasons for me to request the update of slbackup-php.

Greetings
winnie

--
 .''`.   Patrick Winnertz <patrick.winnertz@skolelinux.org>