Re: [OT] XPlanet

Dear Andreas,

obviously I missed your posting, 11 months ago. Now, the transition is
done, and we have even a PHP script rendering maps.

Am Donnerstag 05 Oktober 2006 10:55 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> that contains a directory xplanet which might serve as complete
> example to produce a map featuring markers and even arcs if
> needed.  Note: It is strongly recommended to apply pngnq onto
> the output to reduce the file size of the output.

This note comes to late now: We decided to switch to JPEG because PNG
images were actually way too large. However there is some remainders
left on Norsk pages pointing to the png versions....

> Feel free to ask me if some details remain unclear.

Any news since?
Kind regards
Ralf