New Map View: Skolelinux Schools in (Greater) Europe

Dear list,

may I proudly present version 0.1.0 of euromap.php:

	http://skolelinux.no/slschools/euromap.php?lang=en

This map should represent schools in "greater" Europe having registered
to our data base. As opposed to former regional maps, this map is
redrawn with every display. Its projection is not azimuthal, but
equirectangular, hence northern areas seem stretched horizontally
(cf. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equirectangular_projection).

Apart from "bigmap", it takes the same option as does worldmap.php.

While it took me (only?) 4 trials to ge a running version, in the
same run I could fix a labeling issue in worldmap.php.

Please feel free to comment and to file bugs in case you feel your
school has moved off its real position...

With kind regards
Ralf.