Re: lwat, ldap & attic

Am Dienstag 04 September 2007 08:36 schrieben Sie:
> > how long did you wait after re-creation? AFIU, a cronjob deletes
> > home-dirs of non-existing users every 10 minutes (or so they say).
>
> Who says ?

Sorry, this seems to be a case of cerebral bit-toggleing inverting the
meaning of my memory:

I think you mentioned, that some cronjob creates missing home
directories for existing users. My brain added the complementary case:
Users without existing home directories are removed. As one thinks
about it, both rules would lead to a struggle of two competing
cronjobs: one trying to delete the user, one trying to create his home
directory.

Please forgive us (my brain and myself) for this artefact. Hereby I
withdraw my uttering (quoted above) ;)

Kind regards
Ralf