Re: final extremdura dates

Andreas Tille wrote:
On Mon, 3 Sep 2007, César Gómez Martín wrote:

AFAIR Andreas Tille preferred that slot, and he wrote it on the wiki. But that's all :))

Yes, it was my proposal and I hoped that the table at bottom of

   http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Extremadura2007

would help finding a decision.  Well, it would be most reasonable
if local organisers would confirm that the proposed three dates - two
of them were chosen quite randomly - confirm that these dates are
possible from their point.  I'm a little bit worried about the slow
decision process which makes time short to find reasonable cheap
flights.

The problem is that we have several meetings in other countries and we should first know those dates to decide our dates :(

Sorry for the inconveniences.