Re: final extremdura dates

On Mon, 3 Sep 2007, César Gómez Martín wrote:

AFAIR Andreas Tille preferred that slot, and he wrote it on the wiki. But that's all :))

Yes, it was my proposal and I hoped that the table at bottom of

   http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Extremadura2007

would help finding a decision.  Well, it would be most reasonable
if local organisers would confirm that the proposed three dates - two
of them were chosen quite randomly - confirm that these dates are
possible from their point.  I'm a little bit worried about the slow
decision process which makes time short to find reasonable cheap
flights.

Apropos IRC meeting: My DSL was broken nearly the whole weekend with
a small window on Saturday morning.  That's why I issued a pseudo-VAC
on debian-private.  It seems to be hard to reach me after work hours
until German Telekom has sorted out the problem. :-(((

Kind regards

           Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de