Re: Stable update proposal: libpam-foreground

> I propose to update the version of libpam-foreground in the stable
> repository from 0.2-0.edu.etch.5 to 0.2-0.edu.etch.5
> 0.4-0.0.edu.etch.1.  The changes are trivial, and the new package is a
> clean backport from unstable while the package in the stable release
> is our fork to add a few patches that later went into the upstream
> version and in unstable.
>
> Here is the diff -wr output between the two versions:

<snip>

Generating the directory via dirs and mkdir in debian/rules is doing the job
twice, but it does not hurt.
The --no-start call is present in the new version as well as in the old
version, but not in the patch. Both packages (current and new one) have the
fix.

I would give it an ACK.

Great example how debian-edu brings everything back into upstream btw :)

Cheers
Steffen