Re: Stable update proposal: discover

[Holger Levsen]
> So its used?!

Your question do not make sense.  :)

I want it to become used, but it is useless at the moment so no-one is
using it.

> Please just notify upstream. As they introduced new translations I
> somehow think they are not fully useless ;-)

I brought it up with upstream, and we discovered that this translation
(the only one), has been missing in the upstream svn since Christian
Perrier added the rest of the translations to the upstream svn.  It is
now added to svn, and a new upload is needed to fix it.  (I am
upstream for this package. :)

Thanks for discovering this.  I'll upload a new package in the morning.

Happy hacking,