Re: New gen-control for Debian-Edu

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007, Holger Levsen wrote:

I believe so, as the generated package lists are identical before and
after.  Both the control file, the tasksel file and the list of
packages are identical.

Thanks for checking and communicating :-)

Well, I was not aware that the changes would go into new release
but I did my best not to disturb anything.  My plan was to make changes
as minimal as possible to get rid of all edu/education strings in the
script.  Double checking might not harm in any case.

Is there any playground for further changes that will not be a
release target for the next release?

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--