Inv: Skolelinux at FrosCon 2007 (Cologne)

Dear Developpers and Supporters,

during the last weekend of August (SAT 25 + SUN 26), the Free and Open
Source Conference will take place at Köln/Bonn (http://froscon.de).

We've been invited to present the new release of Debian-Edu (based on
Etch). I will give a talk, and we are granted a booth with approx.
seven clients (tiny classroom). It would be great to get support on a
greater level, so we can serve the booth.

Looking forward for your contributions,
regards
Ralf

P.S. Cologne Airport is served by several "cheap" flight companies.