Re: adding lwat to linux-signpost

Hi Holger!

On Monday 30 July 2007 12:15:02 Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was just told, that lwat is not listed on the linux-signpost, can someone
> please take care of this? Thanks :)

I have not used this software yet, so I would prefer that someone who uses it
or knows it well adds it to the Linux Signpost.

This is done by clicking the "Add software" icon on the front page which
result in the following url:

http://www.skolelinux.no/linux-signpost/showSoftwareData.php?display=Advanced&locale=en&userAction=AnonAdd

Make sure the Skolelinux checkbox is checked under the "Part of" section, when
adding the software. This will make it show up as part of Skolelinux when it
is approved.

I will make sure that lwat is approved shortly after it is added.

Have a nice day and do not hesitate to send me an email if there is any
questions.

--
Best regards
Arnt Ove Gregersen