Re: Artwork

[Holger Levsen]
> Currently I "only" know that we could use some nice CD
> cover... which should include the strings "Debian-Edu / Skolelinux",
> "3.0 Terra" and possible "includes Kernel 2.6.18, KDE 3.5.5",
> "translated into XX languages".

I agree that we should provide CD and DVD cover.  I want to include it
in the artwork package on the DVD as well.  The only one I know about
is available from <URL:http://james.isafreelancer.com/debian/DVD1.jpg>
(found via <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Teams/ArtWork>), but
there is no source file for it, and I do not see any licence info
either.  We need GPL artwork.  Where can I find the source file for
this artwork, and anyone confirm that it is GPL?

The cover look great, and the previous problems with an early version
(incomplete list of contributors - no way to use a complete one) is
solved.  There is a small misleading image on the front, though.  The
MySQL logo is there, but we do not include mysql on the DVD.

Happy hacking,