Squid Guard How To in Wiki

Hello Everyone.

First a note that i am not (yet) subscribed to this list.

I am making an announcement about the Squid Guard How To in the Wiki:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/HowTo/SquidGuard

It is now at a first draft stage and i welcome any tests, suggestions, things that are unclear, additions, comments and so on. Please use the section at the bottom of the wiki.

Thank you in Advance.

V-

PS: My nick is "esc" on the debian-edu channel, if you want to contact me in realtime. :-)