Re: LinuxSignpost vanished?

I should have most content and files in my local svn copy, in case those
got lost.

Ummm.. I'm unsure of what happened to the files because i didnt actually 'install' the new website, I simply made the drupal theme.

Was the data stored in a MySQL database because if so it should be quite easy to re-enter the data into the current database and then make a new page in drupal containing the PHP to retrieve the records.

I think the person currently administrating the website is Anders Kringstad Hanssen, whose email address is akai@skolelinux.no

The best thing to do would probably be to get in touch with him and let him know whats wrong and also let him know that i'd be willing to help with the PHP scripts if he needs it.

HTH,

James