Subject: [kde-edu]: mEDUXa's documentation is beeing published
Date: Mittwoch 09 Mai 2007 12:30
From: Agustin Benito <eslic@ejerciciosresueltos.com>
To: kde-edu@mail.kde.org

Hi all,

all mEDUXa docu is beeing published here:

www.hexperides.org

it is in spanish. After we publish everything we have written last
 couple of years, we are going to publish the code in launchpad.
 Hopefully, after everything is public, we can translate the most
 relevant documentation.

If you guys are interested in something special, please let me know to
 see if I can accelerate the translation.

Bye

--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt
eslic@ejerciciosresueltos.com